“Top 6 Best Direct Vent Propane Heater No Electricity Buying Guide 2021”
Winter is officially here and with it the necessity for a heater for your house. The market is full of options when it comes to space heaters which mean a lot of confusion and indecisiveness.
One of the foremost steps in the process of getting a heater for your house is choosing the kind of power source of the heater.
If you have chosen to buy a direct vent propane heater, you, my friend, have landed on the correct place on the internet.
This article is all about vented propane heaters. While choosing the direct vent propane heater which will be best suitable propane heater you need to make an informed decision.
With the upcoming winter festivities, we are sure you need to fast forward through the process and make a purchase.
Although we understand that, we recommend you to take some time to go through the following list of the best direct vent propane heater available in the market and make the correct choice.
Check out Below Article
1. Martin Direct Vent Propane Wall Heater.
- This direct vent propane wall heater comes with a built-in thermostat which is just appropriate for your office space or your apartment.
- This machine is pretty simple to install and you should totally choose this one if you want a hassle-free experience.
- The thermostat helps in keeping a track and hence allowing to adjust the amount of heat.
2. Rinnai EX22CT Direct Vent Wall Furnace
- This direct vent propane heater is extremely powerful and capable of heating up your whole house.
- It is easy to operate and provides with a one-touch ignition. The company provides a good deal in warranty which will last you almost ten years.
- Its seven stages of modulating technology help in reaching the correct amount of heat that is required at a given time. This also helps in saving costs.
3. US Stove AGDV12L Ashley Direct Vent Propane Gas Heater
- This vent gas heater does not require electricity and can heat an area of about 350 square feet. You can mount this unit on any side of the wall that you might like.
- It weighs 33 pounds and requires no battery. It has a piezoelectric ignition that makes it super easy to start the heater. Its automatic shutoff feature helps in saving gas and money.
4. Williams Comfort Products Gas Wall Furnace
- This one comes in a compact size that makes it very user friendly. The company’s reputation preceded the product and you can be assured about the quality of the product.
- This machine does not require electricity to function and fits in small spaces. It is perfect for a room of 300 square feet in dimension.
- The thermostat that accompanies this machine can be mounted up on the wall.
- The combustion chamber of this direct vent propane wall heater comes with a coating of ceramic which increases its durability.
5. House Warmer Slim-Profile Direct Vent Heater
- This one is a big in size and can heat up a space up to seven hundred square feet. It is a 15,000 BTU liquid Propane Heater.
- The machine is not equipped with a thermostat that helps you to adjust the amount of heat which you require and which changes from time to time in a day and through seasons.
- It has an oxygen depletion center.
6. Bluegrass Living B28TPIR – BB Propane Space Heater
- If you are looking for an option that is both economical and safe, this device should be your choice. It provides a 28000 maximum BTU and operates only on Propane gas.
- It comes with thermostat control which helps you decide how much heat is required at the moment.
- The product comes with a blower and base which makes the installation easy and makes it affordable for you in the long run.
- This vented propane heater is also produced, designed and engineered by US professionals so there is no need for you to worry.
- The 28000 BTU can heat an area which is as wide as 1450 square feet, so if you have a house, room or office space as big as that you might consider choosing this one.
What to look for before buying a direct vent propane heater?
You should always be informed about the product that you are buying. Now that you have decided to get a vented propane heater you should know the features which need to be present depending on your requirements.
Here are some things that you should pay attention to while you are deciding on a direct vent propane heater –
- Method of installation – Most of the direct vent propane space heaters are installed on the wall. But it depends on your requirement. There are many heaters which need not be mounted on the wall and can be moved from place to place. So, choose carefully.
- Heating Power (BTU) – It is needless to say that you need to thoroughly check out the heating capacity of the heater. This will depend on the area of the space for which you need the heater. The purpose of the heater is equally important that will determine the device you settle for.
- Ease of maintenance and use – A direct vent propane heater is an investment for a long time. Once you make a purchase, it becomes a part of your house and probably your family. So you need to make sure that the one you settle for is easy to use for all the members of your family which might include children and old people. Maintaining it is another important thing that might need some time and attention. Surely, you don’t want to spend a fortune and time on it. Hence, you need to settle for one that is easy to maintain.
- Ignition mechanism – There are many ways of ignition, for example – piezoelectric, manual and automatic pilot. While most are installed with the first from the list, a heater which needs manual ignition which needs match sticks. So, you need to be considerate of this factor.
- Look – The way your direct vent propane heater looks is important. You should go for a model that compliments the décor of your house or working space.
This comprehensive guide to the correct choice of a vented propane heater will provide you with all the knowledge that you require before making a purchase.
A direct vent propane heater is essential, especially during the winters and we hope you make the correct choice that best suits your needs.
I hope you like it Best direct vent propane heater article.